Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here comes the...

What a fun afternoon! My friend Bek is getting married in a month(!) and had her bridal shower today. I've never ever been to a bridal shower, even though I've hosted oodles at work. We had delicious treats, huggled Bek a lot, and played toilet paper brides. Oh, and then she got a mountain of presents (including both the practical and the scandalous!) - which she and Luke totally deserve. I'm so happy for them both, and for all my other friends getting married this summer. You all guys rock, and I hope God blesses all of your marriages!



Liz, myself, Nicoleta(!!) and Alma, just before Bek arrived


Oh so much sweet, sweet food


Such a cute centerpiece!


The bride-to-be, in her prototype TP gown...


A preview of one month from now!

Seriously, congrats, you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Skillz.

Mad skillz.